Friday, March 28, 2014

Shake Your Booty

It's finally Friday, which means it's the weekend! That also means a huge majority of people -- myself included -- are going out and are going to get their groove on. Tonight I'm going to see a local Athens, Ohio band called Uptowne Buddha perform. Their genre is funk/soul/rap, so essentially it's one huge, live dance party. The last time I saw them my sister Anna, our friend Megan and I got pulled on stage for their last song and danced our respective asses off. I also conveniently brought a disposable camera with me so here are some subpar quality photos.

Anna & Megan

Anna, Megan and I

Uptowne Buddha

On stage

Go listen to some Uptowne Buddha while you're pre-gaming and getting ready. Shake your butt with your friends and with strangers. Go have fun, it's Friday.


--

By: Sarah Weingarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog