Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wardrobe Goals For Spring

Online window shopping is an art I've perfected while away at college. The past week provided a rare warm-spell, (the temperature reached the mid 60s, hallelujah) and spring fever hit me with full force. Spring and summer is when I take a more feminine approach to outfits. It's just too hot for black boots and baggy sweaters.

This season I'm looking for clothes that have personality. Clothes that hold individuality and also casual enough for day-to-day wear are so important to my spring style; comfort and cuteness rolled up into one.

If I had enough money I would buy up all of the patterned baby doll dresses available. Also, pink, patterned overall shorts would make their way into my closet.

The cheapest piece I included are the cutest pair of pug socks I have ever seen. The patterned slip-on sneakers are perfect for my trip to Europe this summer. They're fun but are neutral-colored so they can be paired with a lot of outfits.

In a perfect world, these are what would be transformed from my online shopping cart to my wardrobe this spring.

                                                       1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

--

By: Sarah Weingarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog